viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

1ª Entrevista / 1st interview

Ayer tuve mi primera entrevista con una familia de Brooklyn, NY.
Estuvo bastante bien, fue por gmail chat y duro casi 2 horas.
Me comentó que me iba a escribir para quedar para un chat por Skype, asi que a ver.
Más abajo dejo una lista de las preguntas que me hizo.

Yesterday I had my first interview with a family from Brooklyn , NY.
It was really good, we had a gmail chat and it took aprox. 2 hours.
They told me that they would send me an e-mail to have anothe chat by Skype, so we will see.
Here I write the questions they made me.

  1. What type of family are you looking for?
  2. How do your family feel about you travelling for a year?
  3. How do you feel about pets?
  4. How do you fill your days now that school is over?
  5. What sort of things do you like to do with your friends?
  6. Are you quick to make friends?
  7. How do you feel about early wake up time?
  8. What kind of food would you cook for kids?
  9. Do you mind helping with clean up?
Después le hice yo preguntas. Later It was my turn to ask some questions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario